Semfa has a full package of” leading edge” technologies ,contracting services and equipment for use in oil, gas, water and mining pipelines including:
- NDT pipeline inspection systems and services to comply with the highest of international standards including ASME B31.8S, API 1160. This activity covers the whole spectrum of AIM activities for pipelines and includes specialised inspection systems and technology for valves and other assets found on pipelines. This covers totally Pipeline Integrity Management
- Pigging equipment and technology for all types of pipelines ( including systems for pipelines that are normally not suitable for pigging) ,
- Gelled pigs for dewatering and cleaning ,
- Advanced internal inspection systems,
- Leak detection technology for oil and water pipelines,
- A comprehensive range of technology for the rehabilitation of pipelines including tight fit( Swageline) and close fit technology of PE,PA and co-extruded pipes, CIPP resin technology and urethane resin systems for sewer applications in particular.
- External and internal coating technology and pipeline repair systems
- Cathodic protection systems
Semfa has its own technology plus strategic partnerships with some of the worlds innovators in specific markets to ensure that its total package focussed at the PIPELINE market is unrivalled in the marketplaces today.These strategic partners are considered to be leading innovators and have reputations for advanced and reliable solutions to pipeline problems with the added ability to tailor solutions to individual client and partner requirements. All have well established track record around the world and cutting edge reputations.
Semfa has the ability to design and” tailor make” solutions to meet all individual situations and requirements and with its approach to focussing upon maximising local content, has a distinct advantage over its competitors globally.