Since its inception Semfa has undertaken a number of consultancy projects with high profile companies in various parts of the world covering a number of different markets and product technologies. This clearly shows the depth and wealth of experience within Semfa and its associates and partners.
NEW : Semfa is working with partners to develop project finance opportunities in Russia and the Caspian. More details will be forthcoming in the very near future.
Tailored assignments and projects have included the following areas:-
- Market research and competitor evaluation
- Market entry strategies and partner relationship development
- Business development
- Contract negotiations
- Local market manufacturing , control and licencing
- Local standards approvals
- In- market restructuring and refocussing
- Troubleshooting and conflict resolution
- Investigation of trading opportunities
- Local market approvals and logistic / legal reviews
- Special assignments with specific objectives and focus
Led from the UK by Michael Pruchnie, Semfa lead consultant, the team that would be involved depends upon the nature of the consultancy project, the market location, industry sector and other key factors. Key consultancy partners are based in Wales and England in addition to Moscow, Almaty ( Kazakhstan), Istanbul (Turkey ) and Minsk ( Belarus) all of whom have long term experience in successful consultancy projects and a large network of key business contacts and relationships.