Founded in 1986 Semfa International Limited has developed a strong reputation for excellence in delivering advanced solutions to meet the highest of client requirements globally. Our exclusive partnerships and regional structures allow an efficient and smooth delivery of solutions to meet client requirements and expectations. Details of some of the previous projects and clients are listed on the Consultancy page for reference.
Since its inception Semfa has undertaken a number of major market and business consultancy projects with high profile companies (a selection of these companies are noted in the Consultancy section) in various parts of the world. Semfa is proud to announce that it is working with Plastcon Plastic waste to fuel technology and Genaq for specific markets and locations around the world.
Semfa International Limited has developed a strong and robust track record and relationships with a number of world-leading technologies in specialist market sectors since its inception in 1986 and partners-up with major technology and supply companies, as and where necessary to meet client objectives and requirements.
The current team and partner network is strategically located to enhance the business approach and maximises the performance of the team.
All the projects are highly targeted and tailored consultancy projects including areas such as:
- Market research
- Business Development
- Market entry strategy recommendations
- Partner identification and selection
- Strategy identification and implantation
- Overseas market restructuring and problem resolution
- EPC identification and technology selection/ negotiation
- Project Initiation / Feasibility / Development and Management (PIFDM)
Semfa has now combined many of the aspect of the consultancy area to focus on a new area of activity of taking management of specific projects itself and is consolidating a new team within its structure to run this section of the company. The team has been expanded to work within this new scope and to operate on highly focused and targeted projects starting with initiation of the project, project feasibility studies, developing a refined strategic approach and implementing and managing the project. By their very nature, these projects are highly specialised and targeted.
For specific projects outside current activities Semfa will develop project partner teams dependent upon the nature of the project, it’s location and other management and operational requirements and the team can change according to the circumstances. However, all members of the project partnership are experts in their own fields with reputations for knowledge integrity and performance.
Industry Areas of Expertise
Some of the main areas of expertise are as follows but are not the only ones
- Consultancy, project management and services in the areas of expertise listed below
- Advanced municipal plastic waste processing technologies including advanced plastic to fuel and chemical technology
- Oil field waste processing and conversion including oil field environmental solutions including tank cleaning, sludge processing and land remediation
- Mobile refinery processing units for small to medium sludge monetisation
- Processing and monetising systems for waste oils and lubricants
- Atmospheric water generating (AWG) and distribution systems for domestic, municipal, medical and agricultural applications on and off the grid.
- A range of Gas monetisation technologies including Pyrolysis, Fischer Tropsche and other GTL technologies, small and medium scale LNG etc.
- Inspection technologies for the oil, gas and water industries
- Inspection services for aviation powerplants (engines) airframe and control systems
- Project finance package development and off take agreements for specific products.