At Semfa we take your privacy seriously. We aim to ensure that the processing of personal data by or on behalf of Semfa International Ltd is fair and reasonable and that your personal data is secure, accurate and up to date.
Semfa may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide us with for the purpose of processing a business transaction
- Information that you provide us via our contact forms such as name, email address, phone number, postal address and company in order to request information on our software or services.
Where allowed by law, Semfa may collate information it obtains from third parties about other individuals and businesses. This helps us to update, expand and analyse our records, identify new customers, and personalise the products and services we provide that may be of interest to you.
Semfa may use your personal information to:
- Process your enquiry or any software or services that you ask for, including document downloads
- Send you statements and invoices or to collect payments from you
- Send you relevant marketing communications such as email newsletters, marketing information, offers about Semfa software and services but only as permitted by law or requested by you (see "Emails and newsletters" below.)
You have the right to request a copy of any information about you we hold at any time, and also to have that information corrected if it is inaccurate. To view any information you have disclosed, contact the Data Controller, Semfa International Ltd, 1 The Paddock, Cardiff, CF23 5JN, United Kingdom.
Email and Newsletters
We may use your data to send you newsletters and marketing information about Semfa software and services, events, surveys and relevant articles. You can unsubscribe from these at any time by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of the email or by phoning the office number.
When you visit an Semfa website, a small file called a cookie will be placed on your computer's hard drive. Cookies allow Semfa to make its website more useful by storing information about your preferences. This makes it easier for you to log on and use the website for future visits. Cookies do not personally identify an Internet user, although they do identify a user's computer.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you wish, you can set your browser to prevent it from automatically accepting cookies. Please access the 'help' section on most browsers which explains the various options around handling cookies. If disabling cookies, you may not be able to access all of the features on the Semfa websites.
Semfa websites may issue cookies for the following purposes:
- Analytics - allow us to monitor how people use the website and optimize our content accordingly to improve user experience
- Retrieving your previous form field inputs - in order for you to save time in rekeying information into form fields
Third Party Cookies
Any personal information you provide for us is safe and confidential. Semfa will not share your information with any other companies outside of Semfa. We follow industry standards to protect the information submitted to us. We store all of your information securely both during transmission and after we receive any data. This protects your data against loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, we do not guarantee that we will eliminate all risk of misuse of your personal information by others with malicious intent. Please keep your logon credentials safe and contact us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your password or other security breach.
We may disclose your personal information and / or user information if we are asked to do so by the police or any other regulatory or Government authority investigating suspected illegal activities.
Updates to this policy
Semfa International Limited
15 St Andrew's Crescent,
Registered in England & Wales: 01800924
Tel: +44(0)29 2048 9897
e: [email protected]