SEMFA has a range of approaches suitable for Land Remediation
The Semfa Progressive environmental services cover the following areas:-
- Contaminated soil treatment
- High and low temperature thermal desorption
- Total sludge management
- Sludge treatment and recovery
- Site surveys
- Oil and water separation
Through the relationship with KMT International SEMFA can supply the KMT Indirect heat Thermal-Desorption system and service where applicable.
Before and After Land Remediation
| Before Land Remediation
||After Land Remediation
This unique Indirectly-fired thermal extractor system (Indirect heat thermal desorption system) uses indirect thermal desorption to recover and recycle hydrocarbon contaminated solids for safe on-site disposal. This is a portable system designed to thermally remove hydrocarbons from solids. The hydrocarbons are extracted pyrolitically and recovered as oil and/or fired to heat the process.
System can process various materials such as:
- Hydrocarbons contaminated soil (results of oil or fuel spillages, etc);
- Solid fraction after processing sludge from oil ponds or lagoons on centrifuge;
- Sediments from oil and bunker oil tanks;
- Spend catalysts used in oil refineries, etc.
The thermo- desorption system can process material with following parameters:-
- Hydrocarbons, up to 25% by weight
- Water, up to 30% by weight